When a candidate appears in an interview in Social Media marketing, then the interviewer looks for some crucial skills that will be used in the job heavily. Here are top 17 questions with answers to crack the social media marketing interview.
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is a process that’s promoting products or services through social media channels like Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and others. It’s called social media marketing.
Why do use social media marketing?
Social media marketing is a cost-effective way to build your brand, drive traffic to your website, and gain customers.
How to measure success on social media?
Here are Key performance indicators (KPIs) that you can measure the performance of social media.
- Total number of views on your videos
- Total traffic to your website from social media
- Total Number of comments, profile visits, active followers, clicks, likes, and shares.
What are the useful factors of viral video?
Several factors affect the performance of the video for any business:
- You should recognize the potential audience of your video, and promote them directly.
- The video should be interesting enough to attract the attention of the viewer. Generally, the viewer decides in the first 20 seconds to watch the complete video or not.
- There must an attractive thumbnail, title, and meaningful description of the total video.
- The distribution increases the availability of video awareness. You should promote the video heavily on social media platforms.
What is a best time to post on social media?
There’s no perfect time to post to social media. It totally depends on what kind of business you have, and who your target audience is.
But as per studies, the time between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. is a good time for engaging social media content.
How to calculate Social Media ROI?
ROI stands for “return on investment.” It represents the return on investment from social media activities. Generally, the company only checks the generated revenue and consider the success/failure of their campaigns.
Here is a simple formula for how to calculate social media ROI:
ROI = Total Profit / Total investment X 100
How to handle negative comments on social media?
Negative comments on social media is quite normal as we cannot expect each comment to be positive only. But, if we reply as soon as possible and keep the option for FAQ, then you can use the negative comments for benefit also.
How to get more retweets on twitter?
Hashtags are the keys to promoting tweets better. Also, the time to place the tweet when a hashtag has the maximum chance of gaining more retweets. The use of various catchy keywords and images can increase the chances of attracting the reader to retweet it.
How can LinkedIn be used for marketing?
LinkedIn is used by millions of professionals. There are approximately 400 million users and not just individuals, but the businesses can also create their accounts there. One clear benefit of LinkedIn is that the users mention their profile heavily and it is easier to recognize your competitors, potential clients, employees, employers, etc. So, the engagement quality is always better here on LinkedIn.
How to promote YouTube channel on other platforms?
Whenever a new video is uploaded on the YouTube channel, then you should put their links on the Social Media accounts. If you have put the video section on the website, then you can embed the video there also. You can use the video link in multiple blog posts, etc.
What are the best practices on Twitter?
The following best ways to use Twitter are:
- Optimize twitter profile like profile photo, bio, location, and URL.
- Check twitter analytics to measure the performance.
- Using twitter Advanced Search for manage marketing activities.
- Not use more than 2 hashtags every tweet, and do not keep the tweets too lengthy.
How many times should we tweet in a day?
The number of tweets in a day depends on the type of your business. If you want to tweet frequently, then 4 to 5 tweets are sufficient.
How Facebook ads are different than Google ads?
Unlike Google ads, Facebook ads are targeted at a more personal level. It can be included in the already present marketing campaigns. You can adjust the ads based on user age, gender, preferences. Geographical location is also an important factor to place the ad based on the location of the user.
How to enable reviews on your Facebook?
You can enable the Rating and Review for your page only when it is added as the Local Business and has an associated physical address. You can go to the About tab, get the address section, and click Next to it. There will be a map and you can pin the location of your business. Then use the checkbox for Show Map, Check-ins, and Star Rating on the page.
How to increase blog traffic via Social Media marketing?
The following ways of driving traffic to your website here:
- Giving a short overview of content with post link on SlideShare.
- Create an infographics/short video, and share on Instagram.
- Pin blog post on Pinterest by using a catchy title of the blog, and image.
- Share post with a link to the blog across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
What are top Social Media marketing tools?
HootSuite, Sproutsocial, Crowdbooster, Google Analytics, and Campaign URL Builder Tool
How do you keep yourself updated with the latest trends, changes, or innovations in the social media platforms?
Here you should answer that you follow the blogs, channels, and accounts of the digital market experts and read about the platforms also. It has helped you a great deal in handling the campaigns and changing the posts routinely and proactively.
Want to learn Digital Marketing? then you can join me!
If you think this post is helpful, please don’t forget to share and comment this post – I’d really appreciate it.