Digital marketing is a most popular career choice among people. If you are hoping to make a career in Digital marketing, here are most common digital marketing Interview questions with answers to help you crack your next interview.
I have classified this post in 4 sections.
- Digital Marketing Interview Questions and Answers
- SEO Interview Questions and Answers
- PPC Interview Questions and Answers
- Social Media Marketing Interview Questions and Answers
# Digital marketing Interview questions with answers
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is the process of promoting the product or services through different channels like websites, email, social media, search engines, and mobile apps.
What are the types of digital marketing?
The types of digital marketing are:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing/PPC Advertising
Differences between digital marketing and branding?
Digital marketing is a marketing effort that involves an electronic device or internet.
Branding is perception or emotional connection between business and customers. It’s called branding.
What are the advantages of digital marketing over traditional marketing?
Advantages of digital marketing over traditional marketing are:
- Cost effective
- Global reach
- Real time optimization
- Easy analysis of performance
- Better tracking of leads
- Better interaction with users
- Easy access to product or service information
What are the most common digital marketing tools?
Most common Digital Marketing tools are:
SEO Analysis – SEMrush, Woorank, SpyFu, Moz
Check Backlinks – Ahrefs, Majestic
Create Graphic Design – Canva
Discover Content – BuzzSumo, Google Trends
Social Media Management – HootSuite, Buffer
Manage Website Codes – Google Tag Manager
Keywords Analysis – Google Keyword Planner, UberSuggest
Email Marketing Automation – MailChimp, Aweber, Sendinblue
Website Analytics – Google Analytics, Mouseflow, Kissmetrics, Hotjar
What are the ways to increase website traffic?
Some of the most popular methods include:
- Creating valuable content that encourages visits to your website.
- Optimize the website for search engines ranking.
- Answer popular questions on Quora with your website links.
- Running PPC Ads to attract visitors to website.
- Build an email list by capturing emails on your website, and sending emails regularly.
- Maintain a blog on your website, and sharing post on Social Media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and etc.
Explain inbound marketing & outbound marketing?
Inbound marketing is a technique that attracts customers through different marketing channels like SEO, content marketing, videos, webinars, Social Media, and PPC advertising.
Outbound marketing is a business methodology that reaching out to the targeted audience by TV, radio ads, emails, print advertising, trade fairs, and, sales calls.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is a marketing technique for creating a valuable content that encourages visits to your website. It’s called content marketing.
What is the need for content marketing?
Some of the reasons are:
- Increase your website traffic
- Improve brand awareness
- Grow your leads/sales
- Improve the lifetime-value
- Reduce the cost per customer acquisition
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a method based on sending electronic emails that helps build relationships with prospects and customers. A good email marketing strategy convert prospects into customers. It’s best thing is that you can automate its entire process.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing – It’s the process of earning a commission by promoting other companies of products using emails, SEO, content marketing, videos, webinars, Social Media, PPC Advertising, and etc.
# SEO Interview Questions with Answers
31 Most Common SEO Interview questions with best answers — Start here
# PPC Interview Questions with Answers
Top 26 PPC Interview Questions with Best Answers — Start here
# Social Media Interview Questions with Answers
Top 17 Social Media Marketing Interview Questions with Answers — Start here
If you think this post is helpful, Please don’t forget to share this post. Have any questions or feedback? Comment below.